This fact alone means that the UK is very good at meeting the needs of international students and providing courses which lead them onto successful careers. A UK education whether at undergraduate or postgraduate level has worldwide recognition.
There are over 105,000 courses from more than 160 universities and colleges to choose from. Choosing the right university and course can be a stressful and challenging time, which is where we can help. Each university has their strength, whether it’s medicine or English literature, and Oxford Education Consulting are here to help ‘find your match.’
- Applicant completes OEC form
- OEC assess your application and confirm your likelihood of a university place
- 30 minute consultation on skype with initial discussion of the applicant’s desired course
- Language assessment to check level of English, including 30 minute consultation with IELTS specialist
- In depth discussion of reasons for applying, future career aspiration, courses, course level and preferred university locations
- OEC counsellor researches suitable course options which are discussed with the applicant
- Guidance on CV and statement of purpose
- Guidance on form completion for up to four universities
- Submission of application and monitoring of application progress
Why do students come to the UK to study?
- Enormous range of subject specialisations
- Degree combinations
- Work opportunities during the course if you choose a ‘sandwich degree course’
Why choose OEC?
- 100% success rate
- Friendly approachable counsellors
- Strong relationships with leading UK universities
- We cover the whole of the UK
- Highly qualified and experienced subject area specialists
- Very positive recommendations
How long does it take to apply for your course?
- This depends on you – usually 2-4 weeks.
OEC are official representatives of the following universities
‘My counsellor helped me with presenting myself and my abilities fully and correctly. I think if other students choose OEC they will achieve their favourite university and subject in the first application. They even helped me with all issues related to my university after my admission.’
‘They helped in so many different ways – finding the right universities and courses, document submission, contacting the university, following up the procedure, applying for scholarship, visa application. They also helped me to prepare for my admissions interview and IELTS exam.’
‘I was in touch with Sarah once or twice per week. She helped me greatly with the personal statement and to choose universities which were suited to my needs. Sarah was also very nice and friendly and after 2 years we are still keeping in touch!’
‘OEC not only helped me to choose a specific university but also helped me to choose the perfect area and region of the UK that was the most suited to my needs.’
Please enter your details below and we will contact you within 24 hours.